Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Tuesday, September 8: Work Eating and Curtis Nebraska


I got up this morning and I was too tired for the zoom meeting this morning. I felt like I was starting to catch a cold so I took an  antihistamine which I discovered in my closet and
went back to sleep I didn’t sleep all that great but I slept enough.  Anyhow, 

  got to work and got a call first thing in the morning that there was going to be clients to call for MA Work Support. 

 his is the new fangled program that has suddenly taken over after COVID-19 hiatus which gave me relief from the list of names I get every week about this program. I posted something I shouldn’t 

 n Facebook but I survived that and I will during my break looked up a city called Curtis Nebraska. I will listen to a YouTube channel called “the world according 
 to Briggs.“ He tells about 

 ifferent places across the country how good or bad they are. In this episode he lists the top 10 places that are giving incentives for people to move there. Usually 

 laced in the middle of nowhere that need people. One of them happens to be Curtis Nebraska in the middle of nowhere
southern Nebraska. He also has other places where he lives different towns

 and states. I know Vermont is one of the states that are trying to incentivize people to move there by giving a little bit of tax breaks or cash. Well 
 after work my 

friend came
 over and I took a nap while she hung up more framed photos in my place she finished off the kitchen and started on the living room and so far so good there’s a lot of blank canvas on these walls for sure. After that I went to an online meeting and it’s now 8:10 PM

No comments: