Thursday, September 03, 2020

Thursday, September 3: A Boy w/o a Dog!☕️ COVID-19, Coffee☕️ & Working


Good  Thursday  everybody. Is the Thursday before Labor Day 2020. I overslept passed my meeting alarm and then just decided I would 
 sleep in. I didn’t get up initially till 8:18 AM. So I set my alarm for 8:45 so I’ll be ready to go to work. I had a feeling my supervisor 
 ould call about the reports and she did and I sent it to her soon after. Had breakfast and got down to work. And Donald Trump is being a complete Nimrod. He encouraged 

 people to vote twice in North Carolina to see if the election system worked. North Carolina elections chief says 'It is illegal to vote twice in an election' fter Trump comment on double voting. 
 Trump is really going over the edge and we have over two months of this bullshit oh maybe more like four months if you count into January 2021. It’s a time to be  ClaustroCovid! Well I went to the little  Gas station

 nearby. They actually had three diet Pepsi’s left so I bought them all. I also got some kettle chips for the first time in a while

. Did the jalapeño ones. It’s pretty warm and muggy today. I got a d

elivery of two boxes of raisin bran. They sent it to where Pat parks his car. Now 



 e have a unit meeting now at 2 o’clock.  NEWS FLASH!!
My supervisor alerted us to an emergency unit
meeting.I just found out that I can’t use my personal laptop for work. I have

 to pick up my equipment at the office and bring it back home and set it up.

 I don’t have a proper desk in my small apartment. Most people on the union

 website are happy about it but I am not pleased! Yes I'd rather do this 

 han work in the office for sure. People with state issued laptops don't have to go through all this. Of course they ran out of state issued laptops it's absurd. Well 
 I 

 eed to complete this one report for fortunately the one district that didn’t do it on time didn’t issue an email till 5:02 PM. Pat stopped by and excited to go on a walk with him and his dog. That didn’t go over too well due to the sudden change of plans. We walk and then the rain started and we kept walking and then the rain got really hard for a minute. We didn’t decide to go to pick up Bob‘s and pick up a platter. I have to make a phone call at 9 o’clock it’s now 8:12 PM I wanna see how long it takes for me to get served. Well I got served and I watched a movie called High Plains drifter with Clint Eastwood. And then I talked on the phone till past midnight that is all

No comments: