Sunday, September 06, 2020

Sunday September 6: A Quiet Day Walking to West Philly


Hi! Happy Labor Day Weekend COVID-19 Style! Most of the day sitting inside thinking about the old days before COVID-19 but decided to stop it. I stayed home most of the time. I talked  
on the phone a little bit. I decided that I would do my hiking activity by walking from my place to 42Nd Chester not to pick up 



 ome Indian delight at the Kabobish. It took about an hour to walk there.  According to Google maps it’s a 56 minute walk.
 I was thinking of taking Uber but they wanted to charge 13 bucks and 

  said to myself forget that I’ll just walk to 40th St. and take the market Frankford line



 back to my place. And what a place it is my 
 lace that’s for sure. It’s a work in progress. Friend of mine showed me her place and it looks pretty nice. She lives in South Carolina in MAGA land. She 
says Charleston is pretty good for the south but anywhere outside they have 
 Trump boat parade‘s and stuff. Speaking about parades 5 boats sunk during a MAGA boat parade in Texas. 

 he Twitter Memes were absolutely hilarious. That includes the first picture of this blog posting. 2020 what are year it has been. That’s for damn sure.Well it couldn’t be 2020 if I didn’t have a hard experience. Decide experience happen one before I am not going to talk about it because I don’t want to and it’s my blog and I can do what I want with it dammit. Anyway, trying to keep it chill to get through 2020

No comments: