Wednesday, September 09, 2020

Wednesday, September 9: Hump Day in September 2020

Good morning. I got up in time for the morning meeting. I was really tired so afterwards I took a nap and got up and got ready to go to work. I got a new assignment. Anyhow I 

 as looking up the Facebook history of somebody I vaguely knew and found out have a hooked up it was the baby. Very interesting if you go way way back
 on a Facebook profile back to like 2011 2010. Interesting.   My friend came over and hung up a couple pictures and then we drove to Penn medicine at 46th and Spruce and I got my preop appointment completed. While I was there I also got 

 y blood test taken and my flu shot. So I killed a couple birds with one stone.

 After that adventure I came back home did a little housekeeping stuff for work and then we talked for a while

. We then eventually went back to Ardmore and decided we’d walk in 

 rdmore instead of going to a place that was 18 minutes away because the sun was setting. 

 he walk was fine it was pretty long and I was pretty tired but I kept 

 rucking. I am eventually got home and talked again. It got pretty

 deep and thorough that’s for sure. And then collapsed 

 nd fell asleep the end. The coronavirus goes on and on and I am doing it day by day by day by day it’s nice having the photos up I really like how they look in my space. I feel like I have a real space now.

No comments: