Saturday, September 05, 2020

Saturday, September 5: Foolish Pride. Why do Rockers Sing This??πŸ€ͺ


It’s Saturday and I have to wonder why do singers have to always sing say the words “foolish pride”?? it’s so cheesy now they 
 always talk about Paul cry why do we have to hear about foolish pride? Who first said that term. I tried using Siri in the Internet and nobody 
 questioned the use of it. Maybe, I can be the first to rant about it. I know 
 t’s kind of useless cause I won’t get Trump out of office but it’s sort of something that it’s irritating

 when I hear it. I slept pretty well and woke up at 10:00 AM. I first did 

 arrin and Pharmacy and and then oh oh!! Nothing really happened it was just 

  thought that came to my mind. It’s really nice out for a hike. Oh by the way the Flyers 

 ave come back from a 31 deficit to to force  a 7th  game which will  be played tonight.

 The above picture is the flyers winning in double overtime. I did a photo shoot for my friend and her new red dress. It’s a really nice day outside and it’s now 3 PM 

 nd we’re going to get ready to go on a hike in Fairmount Park

No comments: