Friday, September 25, 2020

Thursday, September 24 Work and the Wissahickon



  I woke up after a really good sleep I tell you it feels really good to get enough sleep I said that 100 times I’m sure  ut it’s really  really really true.  I got up 

 nd proceeded to finish off these reversal Fearls and this one support list  file that I had. I was really relieved but I know I have more stuff to do since it’s the

 end of the month that’s just how it is. I have decided to take a pass offer  to go to the Wissahickon. We ended up driving to a place I had walked with

 before. It wasn’t that many people but there was enough. We had to switch places cause some privileged people having an event now all the parking spots 

 ere taken. It was a nice walk I did however fall down because I had to protect my ankle and I think him and I was lucky there. I have 
 o get used to wearing those shoes. I’m talking

 about the shoes I just bought they have a high top. Anyhow, it was a good day to go because it was sunny and it wasn’t quite as cold.

No comments: