Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday, September 25: Working to the End of the Month


Hello everyone in the Internet world I woke up after a weird night of sleep where I at dreamt that I was watching some weird type of execution 
where they put guys and had an a bag and then they launched ahead and separated it was really weird. But today at work I found
out my supervisor is going to be absent all next week so I have extra work to do and report to send out that you usually she sends out. Also it’s the last week of the month which 





 eans other Syd reports need to be turned in. Anyhow it wasn’t like a bad day at work overall my friend, who works in bucks county god her Permission to 
work at home. She’s going to do that as soon as the Desi order comes in. She had no interest in working at home until they made her work  9 to 5. It was 

 nnounced on the news that Trump was going to nominate the Catholic conservative Amy Barrett. She’s only like in her 40s and will 
be in the supreme court probably till I die. She’s anti-abortion Federalist Society ideologue who looks good on TV. Anyhow, I tried to prepare
 my work for next week which is going 
 o be very busy. I don’t have any doctors appointments till October 6 which is good.

 Hopefully things will simmer down by then. I’ve been got ready to go to Ardmore for the evening. We got some snap pizza on the way and I got a couple of my drinks. We watched a movie called the verdict. I had forgotten I seen it before it was great. We also had a good/nice talk as well. I made a mess with my food again. I will try to do better

No comments: