Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Monday, September 21: Cold Tired Day w/ A Hike and Nap


Well I woke up extremely tired I tried getting up at 7:13 AM I reset the alarm and ended up not getting up till 0 9: 202 AM and I had to sign 

 n late. That kind of sucked and we had our unit meeting and I barely got on in time but I did get on. The phone always disconnects but I got through long enough

. I have to change my password very soon sometime this week. I was really tired but I pushed ahead
 with my reverse referral and rejected reverse referrals. I also worked on getting this list done that was from last week I got most of it done but couldn’t quite finish it yeah that was 

  shame but I couldn’t finish it. My friend came a little late so I was able to sneak in a few names before the day had ended. Went to work area near Darby Creek. We almost

 got lost because it got dark and fortunately the GPS let us back to where we were going. When we got home I took a slumber and I felt really good. Trump and the Republicans are drooling to 

 ick an ultra conservative to the Supreme Court to give the 

 onservatives a 6 to 3 majority for the rest of my life. This is
 really depressing and I don’t really wanna get into it right now Fall seems to be here. My mail in ballot is due by mid October and I’m hoping they don’t screw up 

 he delivery. It’s coming here even though I’m registered there. So tomorrow I have an eye check up at 8:30 tomorrow at 

 ighth and Walnut America buying myself. It’s a lot easier to get there than it is to Highland Avenue in Abington




No comments: