Friday, September 11, 2020

Friday, September 11:πŸ‘ Strabismus Surgery πŸ‘ at Wills Eye πŸ‘

Hi Everyone ! As you know I had eye surgery 4 my lazy right eye today. It's called strabismus surgery we got up at 8 AM I didn’teat any breakfast and I was 

 o drowsy. I slept like a baby but I was really drowsy my friend Drew I drove up there and we got there around 9:45 and we did a lot of waiting. Surgery didn’t  ntil at least 3:15 PM they did make me very comfortable

 since the room operating rooms at least 50°. I looked at my pulse and I had to be tired 
supposed was very in between 48 and 58 the whole time. The nurse even said I’m in the 



 anesthesiologist even said that my blood pressure  looks like a teenagers.. I 

 wish my cholesterol was but I digress.  
My friend  made  an easy way to keep the cold compress over the right eye to keep the swelling down.  made it I  started this process way back in March the week that

 the shut downs started due to Covid .  The  2nd consult w/the surgeon One in March and one in July.    I have 2 hour time limit on my phone per day! So far

 so good!!! I’m having a delicious dinner and then movie to round out this day of surgery. It was 19 years ago today but the twin towers the Pentagon and it feels in Pennsylvania or bombed 

 ye OK I’ll Qaeda terrorists. Period I was getting ready for work typing on my big computer 

 nd  got a little email from the New York Times back then the emails were just typed they didn’t have links your

 photographs. I assumed it was a small private plane until I showed up to work after the gas company confirmed that I did not have leaking gas in my house in West philly.

No comments: