Thursday, September 24, 2020

Tuesday September 22: Eye πŸ‘ Exam & Ointment



 I set my alarm and got myself moving and grooving to go to Wills Eye Hospital @ 840 Walnut St. I decided it was just easier to go  myself
 rather than

 get a ride here. Anyhow I went to the exam they made me wait about40 minutes and then I got examine pretty thoroughly

 by the doctor and assistance. I was told to get a use a poop poop prescription 
 eyedropper which was really ointment. It’s actually very

 soothing I’ve used it. I took the train back and it was pretty smooth. I worked on my projects and lifted up to the Lord. Anyway, she came over and put up a bunch

 of pictures. Putting up the pictures isn’t as simple and easy as it looks. 

 n fact one of the wood paintings fell down
 and I just stuck it back up. I was really really tired so I watched a little YouTube did some homework on my program and crashed. I had a note on my own and I couldn’t even 

 unction towards the end of the evening. We’re still living in the coronavirus 

 orld. A world where Donald Trump picks 3 Support Supreme Court 

 nominees and threatens not to leave power if he loses. We’re hitting

 banana republic territory here. Freaking  Outrageous and crazy. Trump 

 id this last time that she’s he would question results if he lost but of course

 he wanted 2016. It’s weird right before the election somebody who I hung out

 with is now living in Mexico and trying to pay me back but the stupid PayPal 

 s not working.  My friend brought over dinner and it  was very good   Well onward and upward

No comments: