Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Wednesday, June 3: Lots of News and a Thunderstorm


Well I got the car today and drove back to my place a little bit late but I got here And started working on the report that it had all the names on it. I also paid more 



 f the rent to Pat. I’ve given him the wrong card as yesterday’s blog shows. When Pat and I went down to 69th St. go to the Rite Aid, 69th St. was sealed off in every direction by National Guard troops and their feet bigger goals. It was quite a sight that’s for damn sure. The last time I saw this kind of

 

 ilitary forces when the pope came in 2015 all around Philadelphia near the Art Museum area. Governor Wolf is officially ending the stay at home order on Friday, June 4. 
Major league baseball is proposing a 50 game 

 eason schools are going to open by the fall and more charges 

 have been added for the cops that killed George  Floyd  in Minneapolis last week. Around 12:45 PM today 

 hunderstorms rolled in and after they left some dude came to my door. He ended up being a neighbor

 letting me know that a tree or at least a large section of the tree fell and missed the car by about a foot. I mean literally
1 foot!! I took pictures and shared them with Lynne 
 nyhow I talked on the hone during the day and decided to have a 2nd cup of coffee at 4:30 in the afternoon because sometimes it just puts me in a better mood and gives me.  
a little spark that sometimes I need The thunderstorm went away. It’s now 5:25 PM I’m near the old Viking Inn on Lancaster Avenue which now a marble tile place and I’m near Scott Oldsmobile auto dealer.
Anyway we’re gonna walk to the chiropractor since the appointments not till 6:30 PM which is fine. We get the walk in and get something done the same time. It’s now 7:13 PM. I’m at the chiropractor’soffice in Penn Wynne. Lynn’s going first and I’m filling out the new patient died. It looks like we’re gonna have a new thunderstorm hit. Well hit and it was pretty 

 erocious but we came back on Uber and that

 was helpful. We then had dinner and listen to Harville Hendrix podcast. It was well spoken and gave some really good points. Well it 

looks like we’re gonna have curfews till the end of the week. And I am going to continue on this really I  

have no choice. I’m just home slice with a lot to learn. Yeah man. There will 
 be great changes this year of 2020 we’re already going through them and we’re only halfway done this year. 2020 has been quite some 
 fantastic journey that’s for sure. Things that a year ago we wouldn’t

 have dreamt of happening. Well there is one Trump being a complete divisive jack ass. November is only five months away thank God after you went to the chiropractor we noticed all the damage done by the thunderstorm which included a tornado warning it was quite a fantastic sight for sure.

and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make. The Beatles

No comments: