Monday, June 15, 2020

Monday, June 15: Nearing Summer Boarded Up Center City


Hi. I got up an hour early for some weird reason. I set my alarm early and didn’t realize until later already ate and sat down. Instead of going back to sleep I decided

 to look at YouTube videos then go to my online meeting. I’m just getting too tired waiting for the meeting time to start end up crashing on the couch. That little extra sleep did help. I think got home sign in for work and finish 
 he big 1539 report and sent it in. I started that

 report way back in the mid mid April. When I first started working at home. That was a good report for me to complete while working at home. My I got up an hour early for some weird reason. I set 
my alarm early and didn’t realize 

 ill I already ate and sat down. Instead of going back to sleep I decided to look at YouTube videos then go to my online meeting. I am just getting too tired waiting for the meeting time to start and end up crashing 

 n the couch. That little extra sleep did help. I think got home signed in for work and finish the big 1530 name report and sent it in. I started that report Wayback in  
mid April. When I first started working at 

 ome. That was a good report for me to complete while working at home. My supervisor onlySupervisor only called wants to find out if I could open up a document I was able to open up the document

 with the district wasn’t. I like it with I was able to open the document I didn’t finish my Autism study that I’m taking with Penn. It was patterns and stuff it was kind of frustrating. I’m taking a 

 alk and Larry wants me to take a picture of some building in Center city tonight it Hass to be done

 tonight I thought I could maybe do it tomorrow anyway I’m taking a walk it’s 6:30 PM I’m in Ardmore

No comments: