Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Tuesday, June 9: A Humid Day to be Tired

Today woke up in good old Ardmore and ran a little late because I just couldn’t get myself moving. I did eventually catch the 106 bus in Ardmore and took that through Lankenau hospital etc. etc. I got home and got to work. I was so tired and feeling kind of sluggish. I talked on the phone only for a little bit because I was tired. I finished work and took a nice long nap from about 5:30 to 7:45 PM boy that helped a lot. Lynne brought her dinner and we talked for a while. Meanwhile in the outside world our dear leader Trump promoted this considered conspiracy theory that the 75-year-old Buffalo protester who was shot by police was and then Tifa insurgent. Of course none of the Republicans except for maybe two of them said anything about it. Anyhow after dinner I honked and it didn’t go over well so I know not to honk. Anyhow, that’s it for today

No comments: