Monday, June 22, 2020

Monday, June 22: Back to Work


Wow woke up about 6 AM and had my breakfast minus the coffee. I hung out with Pat for several minutes. He was up early tending to his dog. He told me what was said to him. Things like I 
don’t like his dog etc. Anyhow he asked me about my belt loops and zipper. He’s really on me about that. Anyway it was pleasant overall once we got past his curiosity.  I didn’t finish 

 y breakfast and went on market to wait for the 21 bus to shop. It eventually did show up and I was happy. I went downtown to the banker and said the magic knocking 
 password and got in. It was time to go back to my work routine again after a nice three day weekend due to Juneteenth.  Anyhow I didn’t have much going on and then I have a 

 ew report to him to collate and give it to my supervisor. It doesn’t appear to be that difficult but it has to be done. They’re not gonna fill the slot made 

 mpty by the unfortunate passing of my coworker back in March 

 hen this whole COVID-19 stuff happened. The Ides of March really 

 did come true this year. I’m doing my Center City thing but there’s not very many places to go to you can’t sit anywhere and just chill. That’s probably

 not going to be the case till late summer early fall assuming we don’t happen every transmit do that thing that’s not wearing masks. Again the “new normal“ will probably start around July 4 weekend will see if there’s major outbreaks in August and 

 eptember 2020. Trump is being universally mocked after that rally that only at 6200 people in attendance from you was thinking at least 19,000 people and a half to 1 million or at least 60,000 people 
 showing up since he had a second stage going 

 n. I had to tear that stage down. He’s being also panned for saying that they should slow 

 own testing them they have less cases. It’s like more pregnancies are noted when you take a 
 pregnancy test. It’s a hot mess. He’s also suggesting voting fraud because of mail in ballot thing. That’s one of his old standbys to distract people from his complete incompetence. Also the massive new outbreaks in Sun Belt states such as  
Florida, Arizona, and Oklahoma where he had his rally. He’s such a fuck wad it’s beyond what I could even imagine or most people can 
 imagine I think. COVID-19, race riots and the crater in the economy 

 ill never be the same again in my lifetime because he didn’t act on the virus quick enough back in January and It’s a hot mess. He’s also suggesting  voting fraud because of mail in ballot thing. That’s one of his old standbys to distract people from his complete incompetence. Also the massive new outbreaks in Sun Belt state such as Florida Arizona and Oklahoma where he had his rally. He’s such a fuck wad it’s beyond what I could even imagine or most people can imagine I think. COVID-19, race riots and cratering economy will never be the same again in my lifetime because he didn’t act on the virus quick enough back in January and February February when we had a chance like New Zealand to contain it. We haven’t even finished our first wave according to Anthony Fauci is testifying in Congress tomorrow. It’s unbelievable I don’t know whether retire now or wait it out I have no idea. This is Mark Krull reporting from the Bunker.

No comments: