Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Tuesday, June 23: COVID-19 and Life as we Know It


Good morning everybody good morning good morning good day good day. Anyhow it’s another day in the life of the COVID-19 pandemic  in which there’s no vaccine in sight. Yes they’re talkingabout early next year so boys and girls we’re in this for a while. We also have hotspot and Cal in Arizona, Florida,  Georgia, Texas and California. Anyhow I got  to work and I was running a little late because I couldn’t sign 

 n because I couldn’t find the previous Monday mail that I sent. It looks like I didn’t sign in or sign 

 ut at all so I don’t know what the hell happened because I thought Because I thought

 I did. I got calls late last night today has been quiet. I just got one no ID caller today it was about 

 ary. Anyway I walked around Port South Philly got some really nice pictures. I’ve kept up with my my 

 eports that I’m gonna be due next week. In a week it’ll be the end of June. That means next Wednesday Pat will be cashing in that check that I wrote to him a 
 while ago in a dissipation I’d have to hide in a bunker. Anyway, I love making fun of trump whenever
 I can because he is actually WORSE then I can’t even imagine. Protest, riots,

 

 oronavirus sinking ass economy. This will make the great recession look like the common cold or like a Stubtoe. So I’m gonna have some more caffeine because I kind of
craving at this 
 oint. Nice thing is here I am has nice cool air. That’s the way bunkers are supposed to be nice and cool not hot and humid like it is now. It’s 90° out here. It is now 2:59 PM. Well kids  I decided that I would 
just come home and lay down. I talked to Pat for a while and talked on the phone and then I went to bed. Well I did some research and on the web during my breaks and there was a historical moment on 

 ebruary 20, 1939. Where the America burned a pro Nazi organization met in Madison Square Garden to 20,000 people. There’s a documentary about it called “a night at the garden. It’s 

 retty chilling. A Jewish to try to rush the state is beaten mercilessly and his pants taken off before he scared away by the regular police after the Nazi goons beat him up 

No comments: