Friday, June 19, 2020

Thursday June 18th: Working on Life and Work


Today is Thursday, June 18 and in this world we make decisions and sing songs that shouldn’t be sung. Sometimes we have to do things we don’t want to do sometimes we do what we want to

 do and it doesn’t work out for us. Anyhow I worked through today and in a remote location but not in a bunker  like Donald Donald Trump did. I worked through the day doing odds 
 and ends. It wasn’t that busy at all. I was glad to get that report done yesterday. I got 

 ood news early in the day we’re going to get off tomorrow June 19 which is commemorate it is Juneteenth. The governor 

 signed a proclamation giving us the day off tomorrow. They put me in a
 really good mood. Mike told me about the health center has testing. I decided to go and there was no line. I was seen in 15 minutes. I will find out
in 2 to 3 working days if I have if I get a text that’s good news if I get a phone call not so good news. They stuck the swab first which was
easy then 
they put this plastic thing way up my nasal cavity man that was funky. It’s stunk for about five 

 inutes but it wasn’t horrible. I’d like to listen to some Jimi Hendrix right now but I don’t know where my

 headphones are. Anyhow went back to my friends place and had some coffee and then we ordered some pizza. Second night in a row ordering 
 pizza. It was pretty good and we watched MSNBC on a big screen that he has it’s weird watching MS NBC and they have so many drug 
commercials I get to miss those because I listen to YouTube. They were talking about the 2 Recent supreme Court cases that one against trumps wishes. The first one said it was unlawful to FIRE people  ecause they’re gay or transgender 

 nd the second one was the decision to not let the trumpet ministration stop the DACA program for illegal immigrant children. It’s a very strict program and you just can’t be a random 

 diot to get in the program. The one conservative justice who wrote the opinion 

 ejected the trumpet ministration clearly on technical grants only so if Trump gets reelected he’s going to get rid of the program if they do their Dr. P’s and Q’s.  Yes it is I’m closer to 60 than the 50 at this point andI just want to live in some peace for the last third of my life is that so wrong? Anyhow looks like we’re gonna be dealing with mask wearing and social distancing and take out at least till early next year assuming a vaccine is created by then

No comments: