Thursday, June 18, 2020

Wednesday, June 17: Working on Work and Other


Well I woke up at a friends house after sleeping hard but not that great. I decided to get another way to work and that’s what I did. I had a  report that I have to get done by 

 he 20th and went through a whole bunch of stuff to get it done 

 ecause I don’t have a certain thing so I can’t open up Excel files very smoothly. My friend 

 as very helpful in getting that done. During my breaks I got some more pictures of boarded up 

 laces etc. etc. It looks really funky in chestnut and walnut street. It was definitely

 an eerie sight seeing all the boarded up places today. I went earlier in the day after work

 and it was quite something that’s for sure. I was really tired so I decided that

 I might go back to my place and sleep on my regular bed I did that for a couple hours

 and then headed back via Uber to my friends place. That was a lot better. 

 he COVID-19 era in upheaval of personal and national significance. The year 2020 a year

  will that will not be forgotten by anyone who’s alive or those who read about it after I’m 6 feet in the ground

No comments: