Monday, June 08, 2020

Monday, June 8: a topsy-turvy day


I got up around 8:08 AM to get ready to go to Wills eye Hospital in Abington or Fort Washington whatever which one. Wealth stairs 
 stairs that I was supposed to go up good go to Wills eye. I have a 10:30 AM appointment. Well that didn’t work out that way. Something

 else came up suddenly and that appointment was  Was done for. I’m gonna call them back and reschedule them. It’s now 236 I just finished having lunch at the cafeteria and now I’m going to check in again. Well we left there around 4:30 PM and then went back to her place and I took a little bit of a nap because it was not an easy night because I had a back spasm which I took care of using some of the tools that she had in her house. We got a little bite to eat and then him went to moms market where they got a delivery of the Chamaeleon cold brew and they only had three left even though came the same day because it was a dollar off it was nine dollars instead of $10 each. So we got the regular black coffee we should be fine. We next went to the vitamin shop and next we’re going to Whole Foods it’s now 7:10 PM

No comments: