Sunday, June 28, 2020

Sunday, June 28: A Day in Covid World. Hanging in West Philadelphia. Situations R Us


I had a pretty decent night of sleep I got up at a bed finally around 8:30 AM this morning. I was feeling fairly tired but not horrible. I was motivated 
to get up in early because I was going to be able to get a 

 ride to the PetSitting in West Philadelphia. That would save an hour of my life that I 

 could do sitting around drinking coffee which I like to do on the weekends. Well I got a ride and that was 

 really quick and the dogs made less of a mess but it was still 

 pretty messy. At the rate I’m going I’m gonna run out of we we pads by the middle of this week. 

 I suppose I’ll buy will be passing ask for the money back because I’d rather

 clean up a Wii we pads and clean up the floor. I then talked on the phone for a 

 ouple hours here and there and decided I would then hang out in West philly. I was able to go back 


because Pat needed to get some lunch stuff for work. I then returned back to West philly because he was 

 oming back. It’s now 5:06 PM I’m gonna walk the dogs early and clean up the mess which is nicely 

 oncentrated on one we we pad mostly. I’m relaxing as much as I can. The place that

 used to be Sam’s allows people in two at a time. So is the closest Mthing to normal we could walk in a place in order to a human being so that was nice so I got another coffee  and indulged myself. I got an email from Spirit so I decided to take a look and see 
 f they’re really deals because of COVID-19. I just got breaking news that half 1 million people have already died from COVID-19 around the world. Anyhow, I looked

 at prices to San Diego and got a good deal that’s half the price of the next cheapest flight. It is Spirit Airlines so there’s that but can’t beat the price with a stick. It should be interesting. The total cost  includes  $17.50  travel insurance 

 n case some bullshit happens. There are tons of black lives matter pliers and billboards and drawings there is one good looking one in West Philadelphia I took a picture  of this. You can see it in the blog.up walking the dog contact Mikes and then heading home. It as a COVID-19 kind of day but I keep myself busy especially with the 

 etSitting that adds a lot on my schedule. I think I’m gonna have to restart all over again next year onJanuary 2021. Taking a bath I think I really need to just hold on or an extra year. By then hopefully with some degree of normalcy and I can travel. 

No comments: