Friday, June 12, 2020

Thursday, June 11: A Trip to Laurel Lake


I woke up in Ardmore and was a sunny and warm day. I got to work a little bit late but it was all right. I wasn’t in the mood to rush around. I talked on the phone for a while while I was at work. I decided at this point that I would leave work early and finally

 pick up the stuff in Laurel Lake that I’ve been thinking of picking up the last month. Pat was willing to give me a ride and I had to take that up opportunity.  We drove towards Millville and Laurel Lake. She had various 

 apers and a bunch of T-shirts that I managed to leave almost 9 years ago. The ride went pretty smoothly there were some tense moments. We arrived  at Pine St., Millville and put the stuff in the car one was a 

 ookshelf that was supposedly owned by my father that I had had when I lived in Millville.  We took her sweet time and Pat  walked his dog. We then drove down high Street towards 

 ilver run Road to Buckshutem Road. That’s where Laurel Lake. We went to Laura lake on the commercial Township side. It’s completely different world with trailers and houses interspersed with each other. 

  got one more thing and then we were invited in to chitchat a little bit with Maggie. We said hi to the kids and the two dogs got along pretty 

 ell. I took a lot of pictures. I feel like I’ve been out hardly at all and it 

 ust felt good to drive away. The COVID-19 thing does wear me out some times

 where I just do the same thing over 
 nd over and  ver and over again well 

 ot so much that but the fact it can’t go anywhere. I don’t need to go anywhere but 

 t’s nice to have the option. I talked on the phone last night and went

 to bed in a heap. It was a very interesting day. Summer is here really. It was very 

 umid today. Who is the trip going down to Cumberland County again. 


  spent 9 years of my life in there and I saw a lot of it in my day. It’s a lot different but

 it hasn’t changed that much since I last left there about nine years ago.

No comments: