Thursday, June 25, 2020

Wednesday, June 24:Back Home @ Work and Tired


Well I decided to leave the bunker and stay overnight last night. I woke up in my place which was nice because I’m really tired and I think
 I’m fighting off a cold. Thank God I
 got the testing because I would get very paranoid that I had the virus. I have a tickle in my throat that I get when I’m not well rested. I did sleep pretty
 well and I did take several naps. I got a last-minute assignment today at work to collect  a snap 50-50 Client information. That is 

 ue by noon tomorrow. That will have to be a priority along with the call located stuff. I didn’t take very many pictures today because I was mostly inside. That was the best thing about my bunker is that as soon as I went outside I was in the middle of the city. That’s nice of attitudes hidden in plain sight in the middle of Philadelphia.

No comments: