Friday, June 26, 2020

Friday, June 26: Green Phase Working in Bunker.


Hi. After sleeping in the luxurious commendations of my friends place, I got up pretty early and talk with Mike for a while. He always gets
up really early. I think it was around 5:30 AM I got up. We talked for a while and then after that we both attended the zoom AA meeting. Somebody 
noted there were four robins in the group and I came up with a clever remark. “Let’s have a round robin.“ Ha ha Ha I’m a funny man. Anyhow, 
We talked some more and then I realized it was 8:53 AM and I had to jumpstart my computer and get going. Get going I did. I had a alot of assignments to complete. 


 I downloaded Acrobat reader so I could open up the PDF files an acrobat rather than the browser. This way I could do signatures and write stuff on an existing PDF.

 I had sent the rejected cases without any signature and that was a bozo no-no. I have to

 learn to call my supervisor before sending shit out because it’s always 

 omething I’m missing. This is the case especially when I haven’t done a certain task in a month or so due to the 

 oronavirus/COVID-19. I was really appreciative of Mike doing that for me. Or 
 suggesting that. I pissed off Mike for the first time in my entire life since I’ve met him. There is an assertive lawyer in them. I barged in during his telephone appointment 

 ust to put things in the fridge and he was NOT “not OK“ with it. After a stern lecture her up about a minute and a half things got back to normal. I know not what to do now if he ever has an appointment I  Know where he stands on that issue. Anyway after I finished work we had some pizza and it was really tasty greasy style pizza. I really liked it. We watched a little bit of MSNBC and then played with the body electric. Actually we didn’t do that I just heard that’s a throwaway sentence. I then headed myself back to my regular home. I got something to drink and finished off another COVID-19 day thanks Donald Trump!!🤮

No comments: