Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday, June 12: Working and Dealing


Hi there. After crashing with all my clothes on I eventually got up and cleaned off. I slept fairly well but I did need a couple of naps
 during the day. I talked on the phone today after doing a lot of thinking. It was a sunny day out and it was pretty warm. I got my huge report  completed and started working on the districts reports coming in for corona 19 list I routed

 to my T-shirts that I picked up when I went over to Laurel lake suburb of Millville there were some interesting stuff like spiral Q and REM oh. They were
cool I think I’ll put them in or in one of my shelves as museum 

 ieces so I don’t ruin them. Must’ve not been worn in 10 years. I worked  right around worked and completed the Autism questionnaire that I partially completed 

 esterday. There is one more part that I didn’t complete that I have to complete on Firefox browser only and I just didn’t get to it. I was kind of nauseous in the stomach in a little bit down a little bit often on. I’m going to Ardmore at around 4:45. cause for police perform have increased due to ongoing protests and the black lives matter movement which is made a lot of progress since Ferguson Missouri where it really started back in 2014

No comments: