Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Wednesday, June 10: 90° of Hump Day


woke up better rested than yesterday but I was still pretty tired. I signed in on time and took my lunch in the appropriate time. I really
thought about taking the day off just to have

 the day off. Maybe I’ll do that tomorrow. I don’t know knowing me I probably
 won’t. Anyhow, I made more progress at work than I did yesterday. I’m gonna try to keep up with the reports as they come in instead of waiting till last minute to get scratched through every email under the sun. I barely made it 

 ast month. Anyhow, I ate lunch at home and then took another nap. I decided to join my 15 minute 

 fternoon break to go to the Indian store and get myself some liquids and those frozen

 samosas that are fun to have every so often. Today I am joining up with Lynn to go to hot yoga West Philly. It 
 could be the first time will be in the 

 hot room. Just her and I in a private 90 minute lesson. It’s gonna be hot as hell because it’s hot as hell outside. Well the studio was really nice I 

 ean it’s well-appointment .. We found out that the place is been closed  since March 16 and is out of business. The owners of the property want to tear it down

No comments: