Saturday, June 13, 2020

Saturday June 13th:Yoga in West Philly


Hi. It’s another weekend in June 2020. We got up and had some delicious chameleon cold brew coffee. We got out of bed early and get ready around 11:30 AM. We hung out for 

  little while and got ready to go to hot yoga West Philly  With Gerardo instructor. It was pretty warm in the studio and we had the place to ourselves which was really nice. It was pretty hot but I felt pretty 

 ood in my poses today. Better than I have in a long long time. After class I went back to Ardmore. I then turned around and went back to Melbourne to 

 hower and grab a bite to eat and mellow out for a minute. I threw some laundry in the washer. The washer  took at least 45 minutes to finish. And I didn’t put it on the 414 minute wash like I put it on maybe six minutes but I guess the rinse and dry cycle take forever. I guess so. I then quickly put stuff in the backpack and headed on over to Ardmore in the Toyota Corolla. It’s the same color as my Toyota I owned when I lived in Millville.

No comments: