Saturday, June 06, 2020

Saturday June 6: Protests in Philly & Nationwide. CVS and Yoga


Hi man It’s Saturday, June 6 the day we sent troops to Normandie Normandie invasion. It’s also the day that protest continue across the country. There’s huge protest going on in Center city that I 

 wasn’t able to make. I  lept in pretty late had some coffee. We were going to go to whole foods with there’s no way we’re gonna have time with that. One because we are a little bit late and too there’s a line to get in because 
 of social distancing guidelines. it’s Saturday, June 6 the day we sent troops to Normandie Normandy invasion. It’s also the day that protest continue across the country. There’s huge protest going on in  enter city thate

 I wasn’t able to make. I slept in pretty late had some coffee. We were going to go 

 o Whole Foods with there’s no way we’re gonna have time with that. One because we are a little bit late and too there’s a line to get in because of social distancing guidelines. I then went to to 

 VS stores to get some provisions and had a hard time finding some of the provisions. I did however get most of the provisions I believe. I got to  my group yoga class that was on zoom a little
 bit late but not horribly late. It had a mixture of Pickrum yoga and some other yoga styles. We talk for a while and then I’ll snacked on kettle chips and a Pepsi and 
took a shower. I am heading over to her place and we’re gonna take a walk about 8 o’clock. I am running late I almost forgot some provisions but I got them and the weather is cooling off after hitting 90° today. Afterwords we came home and

No comments: