Thursday, June 25, 2020

Thursday, July 25: All Quiet Working then Sundown


I got up today and mediately went to my virtual meeting and then after I went to the virtual meeting I got myself to work. After a slow week at 
 work.  Things started at a very frantic pace but I had three reports to turn in. There’s one report I did turn in but forgot seven people so I had 
o go back in and find them and deal with 

 he Excel file problem. after getting that completed, I then worked on a much

 smaller list and kept a running total for the end of the month for other little reports. 
At the very end of the day I got sent 18 reverse referrals to do. They’re not hard it’s just they have to be done and without a printer or a scanner it’s a little trickier. I did come up with a system that will work in the meantime. It takes longer but it’ll work. 
After a pretty peaceful day working in Shirkin and eating a delicious lunch that Pat 

 ade, I finished up work and decided to take a nap in the sofa bed.

 I was awakened by some knocks on the door. I had to pack up and go. Went to the gas station and headed on out to the bunker. Ordered some delicious 

 hinese food at the same place and it was really tasty. I talked with Mike for a 

 hile he went to bed and then I decided after watching too much MSNBC that I 

 hould go to bed as well. Well it’s another COVID-19 day. I think will happen 18 months of the stuff. With Florida Arizona California  another state surging in new cases, we’re 
 ot out of the woods at all will be wearing masks to Lis next year at this time. If we had had a federal policy of clamping down we wouldn’t be where we are now with this whole bullshit. COVID-19 and the bunker that’s the life I live right now but at least the weathers nice

No comments: