Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Tuesday, June 2: Primary Day in My Home


Today’s primary day June 2, 2020. I got up feeling really funky even though I slept pretty well. I missed my meeting for the fourth
 day in a row and just fall out of it and depressed. I soldiered on and use the rest of the milk that I had. I thought I had her whole amount of the soy milk but I didn’t. Today’s primary day June 2, 2020. I got a 
 feeling really funky even though I slept pretty

 well. I missed my meeting for the fourth day in a row and just fall out of it and depressed. I soldiered on and use the rest of the milk that I had. 
thought I had a whole amount of the soy milk but I didn’t.I was really distracted and didn’t get a lot done today. I double checked reports  all day and felt like it was a waste of time but 

 opefully it’ll pass muster. I signed on in time but was late signing in and out of lunch. Hope I don’t get too much crap for that. Anyhow I talked on the phone 

 or a while and I thought a lot better afterwards. Pat came back with my card saying it wasn’t withdrawing money. I didn’t realize that I had given them the credit card which doesn’t do 

 ash with drawls. I freaked out in front of them looking for my card. I decided last minute to call the whole foods in Wynnewood where 
I went shopping. Lo and behold the card is there. I’m gonna go pick it up. Anyhow, Lynne & I decided to skip taking the online yoga class. She
came over and picked me up I noticed a really bad shave job I did. She put me on the dollar shave club where I would get billed a certain amount of time for
 decent razors hopefully that’ll help in making me  have like a normal person. Commentary has been intense about trumps desire to set the US military on protesters. He just proves he’s a horrible man and even Republicans have to hold their nose about that.  
Yes the rabbit right wing which is about 35% of the country loves it but hopefully the rest of us will vote him out in November

No comments: