Saturday, June 20, 2020

Saturday, June 20: COVID-19 test = negative


Good day boys and girls I woke up from the floor having slept pretty well considering. We got up early as I always do when I’m over my friend’s  place and we talked for a while watch a little 
bit of news.  We listen to polyphonic. It is special about Stevie wonder’s golden era five albums ending with Songs in the Key of Life.  He had to do some errands and I needed to do an errand. I got home around 12 
 noon and saw my place was cleaned and some stuff was dropped off. I put that away and tried to take a nap but I was too hyped to really  nap I did take a nice glorious shower and use my 
wonderful shaver from the dollar shave club. That has four blade cruise right through my face I only nicked myself a little bit considering how close the shave was.  I EVEN  used the aftershave cream like a real man.
 I then snuck out of the house and caught the 21 bus straight down to the photo lounge which was fortunately open this weekend by sheer luck 
 because it was Father’s Day weekend. I 

 rdered the photo online and it was ready by 3 o’clock and I arrive there

 about 330 since the 21 bus was held up by protesters and then a car accident. After I got the photo

 I bought a frame and they framed it for me and cleaned it up and put

 in a nice package. I didn’t call 21 bus to eighth Street and then pretty soon 

 fterwards a 47 bus came by so I didn’t have to dance in the rain too much

 longer. Pat tells me he had a visitor today.
 The rain started but the real heavy rain has held off fortunately I was able to walk from da Vinci alliance to where I stay sometimes. I might go to another friends house for something different. It is now 4:35 PM. And then came back to my friends place after leaving the gallery and was able to take SEPTA to get there. Where it stops I don’t know. We ordered out Chinese for the second night in a row. Mike ended up getting two of the same order so he has a meal to look forward to. We then watched a special about Mark twain was on his Amazon prime account. It was the first part where everything was going well for him and towards the end.

No comments: