Friday, June 19, 2020

Friday, June 19: It’s Juneteenth. Onward and Upward in Philly


At about 5:30 AM my walk got from the floor of my friends house and decided to hit the coffee. I had a ice coffee instead of regular Heath coffee
because it was starting to get warm already. It is 

 id June after all that’s what happens it gets warm. Went to our virtual AA meeting which is pretty cool I got to re-introduce myself to a friend who I haven’t seen in years. He’s moved back to 


Philadelphia. I hope I’m able to get contact with her. Anyhow, after that we walked to the

 Rite Aid and then he went to Wells Fargo to take care of some 

 usiness. Came back to his place and we chilled out for a while. I decided to 
get a early lunch and hit menu. After that headed up to Fairmount to get my haircut.. I had a very spooky surprise happen while I was getting my haircut.  It was quite a sight to see. 

 haron and I were in all  in with  the experience. She really helped  me out with it  So we had a nice time and hung out and talked for 

  while she treated me to some sausage and eggs and it was so delicious. It’s 7:02 PM and I got good news from my good friend and it dialed it down a little bit. I’m going to order Chinese food for Mike and myself and then I’m going to eat and chow down and then possibly head home later tonight I can’t stand sleeping on the floor that’s all I can say about that

No comments: