Friday, June 05, 2020

Friday, June 5: Working @ Home The Future


I awoke  from my futon tired again. I really wanted to go to the meeting I haven’t attended a meeting week now. I just feel kind of lethargic I n the morning like I’m getting older and stuff. I pressed ahead with keeping up with the COVID-19 list that’s 

 ue at the end of the month. This month I’m gonna try to keep up with it on a weekly basis so it’s not playing catch-up like I did last month. I attempted to get drinks at this gas station but looks like they ran out of 

 very single drink. I wish I could write a better blog so it wouldn’t be embarrassing to show other people. I would literally have to type with my thumbs or just sit by 
the computer and proofread. I just feel like I don’t have time for that which is kind of ridiculous I know. I have to make time for it but it’s not  like getting dressed or eating or being with
my girlfriend it’s not gonna change anything in my life if I don’t do that. Well I scheduled an appointment for next Friday and took a qualifying exam for a study at the University of 
Pennsylvania  I could make $150 if they accept me. Lynne and I did yoga online and it was good just translate. Starts at 6:45 PM I just had 
 to jump in the shower now it’s 9:36 PM it’s 

 retty umid out. It’s not that hot it’s humid as hell though.  It’s now 1028 Lynne 

 had some stuff going on and it’s really humid and you can hear all the AC is running as I’m walking out the door to meet Lynne. The tree is still down that fell down on Wednesday.
Linward bought some food from the Kabobbsh yesterday and it was tasty. It’s a real treat to have that food. It was quite the tasty food. My moods man my moods. It’s 11:17 PM. We We can watch the west for our long we hosted itwe can watch the west for a long we hosted the series from Netflix.

No comments: