Sunday, October 13, 2019

Sunday, October 13: A Nice Day in Audubon New Jersey and Yoga

Hi after sleeping just OK, I got up and took the elder 15th St. and then 

 alked up to 150 N. 15th St. to catch to pick up my enterprise Rent-A-Car decided that I didn’t Mo

 ant to take a bus and I wanted more time. Later on I found out I didn’t



 give myself enough time. Anyhow I drove to Audubon it was fairly easy to get to. The roads are kind of

 weird route 168 and 130. well I got to the coffee shop and it’s called 

 reehouse Café. It was in the cute little downtown area which is a 

 lock long or maybe two blocks long. He’s very nice coffee 

 s very good they had so I so I got myself some coffee and then I ran into her and we talked for a while we both got breakfast and it was very scrumptious. We talked and then we 

 ecided we need to take a walk and watch a little bit of Eagles game. Well the  Eagles were getting their hats handed to him 24 to 10. We got beat on 2 long bombs in 

  row it was not good. We ended up losing to the Vikings 34 to 20. The good thing is that the Cowboys actually lost to the New York Jets. Got a love that shit. Anyhow 

 t was worth the $50 fine I got for being late with my return because it  as a good time. After that I decided to go my yoga class at 4 o’clock and that went very well. I think

 tomorrow and take off from the class and almost everything else because 

  have off from work. Well after class so I decided to pick up some items

 at the CVS as I usually do because I like to not run out of stuff all the time.

 Well I came home and cooked up a pot of pasta and I 
talk to a couple people and it was nice. Next week and I’m planning a road trip been planned for about a  month so hopefully I 

 an get together with my new friend R sometime after work this week. It was a good day. Also nice to know I have tomorrow off for the wonderful explore Christopher Columbus. He
 has a dark side to him that it’s been acknowledged that he killed a lot of native Americans on the way to discovering America

No comments: