Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Tuesday, October 29: Last Day in San Diego

Good day everybody today is my last full day in San Diego California. I got up early ate the rest of the

 cereal and milk and then started snoozing. Alice then said we can make it to a hot yoga class at CorePower studio. The studio is closer to her house in the closest shopping center near her house where the 🎯Target is in the 

 tarbucks
is. We went there and yes it was very hot not as hot as it could be but it was hotter than a quarter one class. I like this place a little better Good day 

 verybody today is my last full day in San Diego California. I got  p early ate the rest of the cereal and milk and then started snoozing. Alice then said we can make it to a hot yoga class 



 nd record power studio. This studio is closer to warehouse in the closest shopping center near her house for the Target is & 

 he Starbucksis. We went there
and yes it was very hot not as hot as it could be but it was 

 otter than a core one class. I like this place a little better. The
 instructor was nicer. I was pretty hot but it’s good to do a little bit of yoga before coming back to Philly. 

 fter we did the yoga we did a tiny bit of shopping at the target and then ate at a pizza place  in the same shopping center. Mimi joined us and we finished our pizza and watch the weather channel. The weather everywhere is pretty  shitty except here where they 

 ave a bunch of fires. But Denver has a ton of snow the Midwest is going to get
socked with cold and snow and buy 

 alloween it’ll be shitty and Philly too. Just rain with the highs in the 50s. Well  the top .01% Ed’s‘ are worried about capitalism collapsing on itself. They
 need to be worried in my humble opinion. Well we went home or another words Mimi 
drop me off at home and I to grab my laundry packed my bag and drink some of my Pepsi. Alice 

 ame home and I got really really tired so I zoned out while she’s watching some show called the 
Kavinsky effect. It has Michael Douglas few other people 

 n it that I recognize. I think it’s an Amazon prime or in Netflix  I’m not sure. Well about leave and maybe see (San Diego. I’ve said that to pick Uber up because we rip off. And then took a bus 

 own in a little train down to old town. It was dark and we think it was open was this rip off touristy restaurant it was going to charge 12 bucks for a plate of nachos. Being irritated, I decided I would just get the goddamn airport and get checked in and just a reminder I have you emails. Of course she and Amazon and I did delete a whole mess of emails that I didn’t get to delete during the week. I didn’t use my laptop at all when I was up there. I’m sorry I didn’t get to visit the campsite where Carolann was or go to Encinitas. But next time I go up there I’ll have to make a point of doing that. It’s now 1003 and now I’m getting hungry. I’m gonna turn off my laptop and text to couple people. I think mostly everybody in Philly to sleep because it is 1:05 AM and Philadelphia as we speak. So I really should shovel something in my mouth so I can get nice and stuffed.

No comments: