Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Tuesday October 15: Sunny w/Yoga, Starbucks, and 1420 Walnut

Hey kids!! I got up in time and just got the class with about three minutes to spare the

 

 tudio was pretty hot but after the standing poses were done arms a lot better. The air


kept flowing in that really helped me! And then went to the CVS nearby 

 round Broad Street and counselor for provisions favorite drink and some 

 Fig Newtons since they were buy one get one free. After that I walked a block and then cotton 21 hours

 for a couple blocks to save me some time. I feel like sitting and drinking my coffee for a

 bit set of rushing around. I went to Starbucks small miracle because the large coffee. I’ve been went to work and was mildly admonished for sending email about my phone but the phone number as been changed as of this morning. 
I have no reason to send Roni emails anymore thank goodness about that when I go into work today. Anyhow I had a project to do and I’ve done half of it. The other half is to be done.

 That’s for the people already enrolled. I got to send them to the CEOs I sent  the rejections out already. It’s 141 I’m  aiting for my 

 alafel sandwich. Last time I got a platter it was not that great I got falafel over right next to dollars more. I got some white out and fortunately for me 

 t was on sale. They have no way down supply here. Anyhow Jimmy  Kimmel called Trump the biggest snowy snowflake when he was moaning and bitching about  Fox News. Such a riot but sad.

 Well Trump is bogus Syrian  policy has been a real benefit for the Russians and the Turks &  completely obliterated the Kurds!! It’s making 

 merica look really really bad. Republicans and Democrats agree with
 that!! Well, a Coastal ‘bomb’ !will approach Wednesday with heavy rain  nd wind. It  will be nasty as the seasons are a changin’ and I will have 2 bring my cheap umbrella! Well I ended the day finishing most of what I had to do. 

  was pretty tired but I marked forward it went to my appointment. Then I kind of wound down in my gym. I started feeling kind of down out of it so I had a young giving a gratitude jungle. I’m gonna try to do it goodbye didn’t feel so great as for sure. I did get myself a fair amount went to the meeting which was packed as crap I sat on the floor and didn’t say much. I’ve been just left on the seven bus to go home

No comments: