Friday, October 25, 2019

Friday, October 25: 3rd Day, Elijah Cummings Funeral and Sawday Wildfire

Well I was editing this post and it ended up I deleted the entire posting for this 

 ay. That’s so stupid can’t believe I did that. So anyway

 I got up and I got up early because I wanted some time alone 

to eat. Later on Elijah Cummings funeral was on live TV.   My sister just got a new TV and it was on one of the cable CBS channels it was a nice event asylum event it showed that there’s good people in powerful positions. I gave a glimmer of hope in a very unhelpful

 situation with our current administration and some of the corrupt jerks that run it. My sister and I were
sitting around and eating some of her delicious soup and we suddenly still 
melled smoke. We went outside didn’t Seney thing and then we saw that there are
wildfires 10 miles away. It’s called the Sawday fire  When we were 

 eaving we saw the plume of smoke as we are heading to La Jolla. We are going to go surfing so we got to La Jolla and I just wasn’t the mood so I did my own thing and walked around La Jolla Shores

 downtown and had a coffee and Alice continue to serve Jerry. Do you have an a really 

 ice time. I had a nice time sipping coffee and checking out the situation 

 nd all the nice little stores. I was going to get a massage 20 minutes for $20 

 ut it was too close to 5 o’clock. I was supposed to meet her at 5 o’clock. Come

 out at 5 o’clock and then went to downtown La Jolla which is 

 ery fancy. We then ate at a yoga studio that has a restaurant I’ll pop in the roof. 

 t was a bit overpriced but it’s a nice vacation West Coast 

 ind of thing to do. I forget the name of it then we went to a movie theater

 called the lot. More than a movie theater it’s a bar and a good place to have



 a dessert we had a crème brûlée and they had a fire going and it was very mellow and 

 elaxed. The coffee was also delicious as well. We came home 

 nd relaxed. The kids are watching survivor. I don’t get those because I didn’t think 

 hey’d keep on running as long as they did but I hear it’s a cheap 

 V. Well I’m in the middle of my vacation and it’s been pretty relaxing. I did talk to Wes a long time last night we talked about all kinds of things such as zero contact policies and AA and the state of the world as we live in it right now. It’s a long but good conversation

No comments: