Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Wednesday, October 16: Sleepy, Work, Rain, Oh My

I crashed @ 1030 last night, I got up after a really drowsy good night sleep. I was feeling

 pretty sluggish but I did manage to complete a very good thing. I got the spoon that fell into the  rain out of the drain. The kitchen sink was backed up. I  used my long knife to get it out. I’m

 very thankful for that.   That belongs in my gratitude list! I have to be back to 

 egativity whenever I get called in the office Thursday and I made a

 mistake and it being asked to do that to myself. I don’t know if I’m 

 oing to yoga but at this point I’m prepared for it. I got a whole bunch of family work to do so that’ll keep me busy during the day. It’s now

 10:07 AM. Well apparently doesn’t automatically put it into another mode when it crashes that’s kind of a pain  in the ass cause I just wrote stuff and it just disappeared. Guess I just have to copy a 

 couple pictures at a time. Anyhow it’s now 1239 it’s starting to rain and it supposed to be rainy and windy today as they said. I finished family work and it 

 TP unknown stop and now I’m just gonna get a soda and run back inside  I 

 ean I will spend the rest of my days can’t being like he put applications in the system.  Well 

 here in Philadelphia we face a  windy rainy rest of Wednesday night Thursday. They have a cute name for the rainstorm a  bomb cyclone!!🤪😮 Helter Skelter!! LOOK 👀 OUT!! Well 

  was asked to scan LIHEAP applications today. I had 17 to do. It took

 longer then expected since the computer was acting bogus😕 speaking of bogus, President Trump ordered a reversal of the longstanding limits on tree cutting in the Tongass National Forest  at the request of Alaska’s top elected officials. A rule called the “roadless rule” prevents roads from being built in environmentally sensitive areas.These areas are critical to protecting the region’s lucrative salmon fishery and tourism operations. I just heard that Trump called Nancy Pelosi a “third rate politician“. Pelosi described it as a meltdown by Trump. This is the first meeting of those two since the impeachment inquiry started on or about September 23.

No comments: