Saturday, October 19, 2019

Saturday, October 19: ROAD TRIP to Ithaca NY!

Hi. I woke up to a 38° morning around 8:15 AM. It’s a beautiful brisk fall day here in central 

 ennsylvania. I’m in the morning which is across the river from Harrisburg. I had cereal and some delicious killer organic english muffins. They were made by a guy was in prison and his family

 Is  et them in to his bakery to give him a second chance. Well we went to the Harrisburg market which is a new thing to me. For all their millennial. Which is  good. Makes Harrisburg less of a bumble fuck town. We then

 got some coffee. Of course they didn’t have soy milk and they ran out of there open milk so the decline of so he has spread across print central Pennsylvania.

 So I have whole milk so I’m gonna get nice and bloated. Anyhow we went up route 1115 from 



 Harrisburg and we decided not to go to Pittsburgh or Schenectady New York we decided we 

 ompromise and we did go to Ithaca. She went to get some fresh picked apples I just 

 ant to get some really nice pictures and breve the crisp fall air. It’s in the 40s but 

 t doesn’t feel horrible because it’s not windy it’s just sunny and clear and refreshing. 

 hich is a goal that I want my brain to become. Sunny clear and refreshing. 

 oals baby goals. It’s 1215 and we’re heading towards the New York 

 tate border right now we’re about an hour and 40 minutes away from Ithaca 

  That’s not too bad. Not too bad at all. This weather is maintained it’s sunny composure. It’s now 2:02 PM we just arrived in Africa. We are at the Ithaca 

 akery. It has a little bit of everything here. It has the bakery but it also

 has other food aside baked goods. Both of us are caffeinated out and we

 went to a buffet and I’ll try to get some vegetarian sandwich with the team and not

 Satan 15. It’s still a beautiful day out here.The sandwich was really good. 

 fterwords we decided to go to the Indian Creek Farm. Dave apple picking here

. And the apples look awesome in there were so many of them all right!

 We then went to the Cornell campus where we went to an electrical

 charge station and walk around the athletics section of the campus. Hi it looks like

 the  buildings were built within the last 20 years. I was last here over 30 years ago.

 Here’s a dude is going to teach Democrats how to relate to Christian evangelist  voters  I thought 

 hat was an interesting concept. After wandering the campus and taking good

 sunset pictures went to the moosewood restaurant it’s famous for its 

 ookbooks. We had West African bean soup. I had a ginger drink that 

 as tasty! We hung out for awhile and she talked to the employees 

 bout the cookbook or cookbooks and where the original founder was. The answer is California someplace they thought about selling the place but they couldn’t get the money 

 elling Sotile be in business for a while. It was very nice atmosphere. We sat at the bar because there was no seating it would have to wait an hour. We passed up on 

 he entrées and has a very delicious soup as I’ve mentioned

 before. end it up she drove back because she wasn’t sure she wanted me

 to drive her new car. I was OK with that I found myself feeling M tired often

 on. Also had to take emergency trips for Mother Nature.  She was

 really good about that cheap food right over and I found places 
pretty quickly. Got back to her place and I had some of her delicious stew/soup 

 n her sons room and passed out like a mummy in Egypt. It was one of the prettiest days I’ve ever experienced in the fall. 

No comments: