Saturday, October 26, 2019

Saturday, October 26: Breakfast w/My Sister and Niece. Hiking @ Lake Poway!

Well I got up early again thinking maybe we could catch

 the 9 o’clock meeting but it was decided that we would go to the 1 o’clock meeting. 
In the meantime I wanted to go to Starbucks to kill the morning. Alice;

 then decided to have Mimi and I to go to a place called champagne bakery which is in one of the many malls 

here in the hallway area. I just got to Starbucks and get a coffee with soy in it. And get some overpriced natural our issues that thatWhen I got up early again thinking maybe we could catch the 9 o’clock 

 eeting but it was decided that we would go to the 1 o’clock meeting. In the meantime I wanted to go to Starbucks to kill the 
orning. Alice then decided to have Mimi and

 I to go to place called new champagne bakery which is in one of the many models here in the highway area. Go to Starbucks and get coffee with soy 

 n it. And get some overpriced natural orange juice that I had before and it was extremely tasty. As you’re ready to go home Mimi discovered that her
 car had a flat tire so she called AAA  to change  the slow  leaking tire. We kill time by sitting at a table

 actually 15 minutes faster than and even said which was cool.

 Well we found out that her flat tire won’t be fixed till 1245 so can’t go to  the 1 o’clock meeting that’s 45 minutes away. So I 

decided that they would take care of the car and gets in their nails done and Alice  dropped me off at Lake Poway which is about

 10 to 15 minutes north of her house. It’s the wealthier part of Poway so I’m decided to do the 8 mile walk around it goes to the top of the mountain and take pictures.

 Let’s hope I don’t turn my ankle like I did last time when hiking five long years ago I think it was. Hey some interesting news I happen to see well flipping

 through the Internet for my hike. The Roman Catholic Church is considering opening up the priesthood to married deacons  in the Amazon area  because they have a shortage of priests. I’m thinking this will eventually lead to allowing Mary priest in 

 the entirety of the church. Well I made it to the top of the 


 ountain I guess  round 3 PM and they’re a bunch of people there 

which was helpful I did see the tourist cycle potato chip mountain. A couple of 

 uys were really nice and assisted me to the Rockwall potato chip rock and I 

 ot the rest of that really helped. Because I was sucking air there for a while.

 On some videos you can hear me sucking air but I had enough water which was very helpful
 I put it on Facebook you know you have to do that kind of bullshit

 on Facebook happens when you make the effort to climb up this damn mountain

 is pretty high up I don’t know how hyper to buy enough for me. 

 nd I’m by myself In a wee world I kept my sister up-to-date on my process as well

 as few of my friends. Yeah I probably won’t be down this mountain

 till least 5 o’clock they’ll start getting dark at worst comes to worst I’ll Uber it back to 

 Alice’s. All right it’s 546 and I finally caught up to yesterday’s blog posting that I accidentally

 erased so that occupied most of my time. I also watch them and a Russian family 

 arty with lots of future babushkas in the making. My sister



 should be here in five minutes so I’m putting my shoes back on I’m

 gonna get ready to get ready. Well she picked me up at 6pm about the 

 ime the park was to close. I found out that she was surfing 🏄 and she had 

 o drive 80MPH to pick me BEFORE the gates closed. We came home in 

 hen mellowed out for a bit that was cool. I’m really glad I took 

 hat hike. It was challenging because I had turned my ankle doing the same 

 ind of like five or six years ago. Anyhow supposed to cool off starting tomorrow

No comments: