Friday, October 04, 2019

Friday October 4: Sunny. Learning By Error and LIHEAP Training

Good morning slept in today. I was pretty tired from yesterday’s

 eventful activities. I did sleep well but I still woke up tired.  I talked w Pat for a bit and left for work. I didn’t have time 4 coffee so I struggled to be alert😏. I made 

 n Excel file and stArted some Family Works applications. 

  then went to lunch. After lunch, I had to go to like a training for 2 1/2 hours and

 I prepared myself I bring in my Pepsi in my phone with me.  This helped 2  

keep me awake. The training started at one and we ended about 3:20 PM. It’s a 

 eautiful day outside. Well I did get most of what I wanted to get done completed. I’m 

 oing to be primarily involved with a few projects ongoing. It appear

s that what I do is very fluid at this point whatever needs to get done. So I have to work 

 ecided to go to the early night out and I needed a sweat

 break from yoga. Anyhow I’m fighting off a cold right now and yeah if I started

 feeling it with a dry cough. it’s chilly tonight so we went from 90° to I 

 on’t know 50 something outside in two days. I mean it’s nice but and season them all but it was awfully sudden. I then decide to get massage to loosen up those muscles from yoga and I noticed that I am looser because she’s able to wobble my arms and stretch me more than usual. Anyhow I did get my flight to Florida taken care of for January so I’m glad that’s done. I’m glad I’m getting my pay increase starting next Friday. I got a pay back some of the stuff.

No comments: