Saturday, October 12, 2019

Saturday October 12: Clubhouse, Errands and Discomfort

Hey world. A friend  forwarded me a link to this HBO comedy special. It’s called the Great Depresh. It’s free on YouTube

 this weekend.  I really liked it! about Gary Goldman. He is a  stand up  comedian who suffers  from  depression. I can really relate to some of that stuff. I 

 ant the whole thing this morning while I was going to my 

 eaning it starts at 10 AM. I first wanted to get some coffee before I ventured  



forth. I am waiting for Wes to let me know if  we are going to meet up today or 

 omorrow. I know how he can just disappear so I’ll have to make decision

 myself but I’ll give it about 1/2 hour and 45 minutes. That’ll be the time I

 finish or get tired of drinking coffee.  I was going to hang out with Leslie but since I did give her enough notification she had other stuff 
 oing on today. Call just before coffee I suffered
a social in dignity. I just tried talking to someone and they literally walked away 



 because I was blithering. He  has a  southern accent nice enough guy but  I guessed too late that he was bored or I couldn’t because I have  social skills that fail me at times.  I finally did  
 buy my trip to Florida because now I have some money.  Anyhow, I just saw something on YouTube about Shepard Smith suddenly leaving Fox news. The
latest is that he couldn’t take the Fox News Opinion host bullshit about what the truth is about Trump and his administration. CNN reported 

that t’s a loss for the country to have Shep Smith leave Fox because he told the facts on the network that‘s  not big on facts just opinions and kissing Trump’s ass. 

 f course it would be any Republican who happened to be an office. Well I ended up taking the train down
to West philly at 40th St.. I want to probably should’ve sat in and had lunch and then I charge my phone while I was eating it was enjoyable andd relaxing. And then brought him food back 

 home and headed out back home. Mel took me a little bit longer than I 

 hought to get ready because I want to make the 4 PM class. Apparently SEPTA saw It to be 3 1/2 minutes late  Well I did arrive for class about three minutes late never into the pranayama. Fortunately I was able to roll in and find a spot without like interrupting anybody. The teacher I knew from the 6 AM class on Mondays or Fridays. So class went well. I then walked towards Apple to get my new attachment and watch the fabulous crowds. I think I lost like 40 bucks I just don’t know if I did but I don’t know. Anyway, It’s now 753 and there’s a bunch of us waiting for the elder finally show up. These new JVC headphones I got for like eight bucks or an improvement over the previous ones. There’s a lot more noise canceling going on. So listening to the Beatles let it be your talking heads two towns different and better. And a talk on the phone with Helen and some of my other friends and eat some dinner dinner

No comments: