Thursday, October 03, 2019

Thursday October 3: Drizzle, Work, Yoga AND Date at the Borse


 I woke up this morning and showered and didn’t have time to shave and headed out to Saxby’s. I was 15 minutes late. We had a good discussion or 8:15 AM. I went to a meeting and then 

 eaded off to work I stopped at a Starbucks and got a mean small amount of coffee and a medium cup because  I’m finding it a large amount of liquid is too much for me. When I got to work five minutes

 late and I have a mouse problem but it disappeared once 

 e switch to Hall’s a.k.a. lotsWell I woke up this morning and shower going to naptime shave and edit all

 factories. I was 15 minutes late. Wait a good discussion to 8:15 AM. I went to a meeting and then

 headed off to work I stopped at a Starbucks and got a mean small amount of coffee and medium 

 up a large amount of liquid is too much for me. Well I got to work five minutes late and I had the mouse 

 roblem but it disappeared once we switched holes a.k.a. slot.  One 

 f the slots for USB  is just damaged. Then my keyboard inside act stupid so I had to switch slots for that 

 ne and reboot my computer that’s where I’m at at as of 9:36 AM. I got to work and everything works 

 ow the keyboard works and mouse work. I was able to do the spreadsheet on my own I think I finally got

 it down. I sent the response out and I work on something for the community college. I decided and I think I’m

 gonna go to class at 4 o’clock because I’m going to leave early for my appointment I have to be back within 60 days cause I haven’t been to this place in a while and 

 nsurance would probably have an issue if I didn’t go. Well I did text 



 y soup and I decided I wouldn’t run back to work just to run back. I’m gonna

 try to get the work tomorrow little early so I can just kind 

 f ease into it. But I decided I’m going to do the yoga before the date. I just have to get ready faster and I 

 an do a little showing off possibly or it’s just kind of trying to jam too much at one time but I’m going to be optimistic that they will last longer than an hour. Well I met her up at the boars and cheese at the bar and I had a Pepsi and a while. It was All right. She’s from Marokko originally just lost her job etc. to little hard to understand but it was OK. It ended abruptly we just had the good time at the Borson I headed out momentarily thought about going to another yoga class but thought better of it. I came home and I was tired. I hung out with Pat and we decided to do take out at the Indian place. It was very good we watched airplane disaster movie and

No comments: