Monday, October 21, 2019

Monday, October 21: Sleepy at Work. Clubhouse



Hi! Even though I was in bed early, I felt way too exhausted to hit the 6am yoga class. I eventually got myself out of bed and was still 5 minutes late to work. I 
was sleepy all the way up to lunchtime. Before   I  sent out a report and I didn't check it thoroughly and had to send it again that was a bit stressful

 but my Supervisor was cool about it. I now have to change my password
 and find out my relocated spot for the next 2-3  months when I get back from 
 California.  I sent it without looking  at the file. Yes it sounds obvious but that’s a mistake that won’t happen again.  It was embarrassing was was sending it to 25 people. I  Got myself an  egg and cheese sandwich on a cheesesteak roll. It looks funny but it’s  pretty inexpensive and taste good. It’s now 1:33 PM. Did you know it’s election day in Canada?  Well, 

 t is voters are off to the polls if the wish to reelect Justin Trudeau as Prime  
Minister. Mr. Trudeau has run to a lot of problems because of various
 scandals. They’re pretty light weight compared to the ones we have he has multiple

 competitors so he may win through dividing of the vote. Well, I 
 figured out or my boss figured out how to get my groups to work on Outlook

 and I change my password successfully. I did do the whole phone login thing and that’s out of the way. Also brought some personal items  come with me since the 
 next time I’ll be back I will have to run to another desk. That location  has not been determined yet. Well here’s an article about the improvements at 15th St. SEPTA Station that have come about slowly but surely. It’s funny they had a red ribbon cutting 
 ceremony. I guess it’s officially done now. They’ve been working on this project since 2016. Why  does support from a foreign country matters? Well the New York Times explains this. This is uncharted 

 territory for us in the USA!! I know I got most of what I wanted to get done in reference 
 to work right don’t know where I’m going to sit. I have 
a feeling I’m gonna sit where I sat before when the computer was acting up. I decided I wanted to go to a meeting rather than him then I hit yoga. I was in the mood for 
 coffee and when I went to the meeting it was sparsely attended it was it was pretty amazing. Actually shared 2X!! After that, I headed to the CVS and got a couple provisions for dinner. I didn’t get too many revisions because I’m going to California
 tomorrow. I’m gonna go by myself I can do it. I can actually do things on my own I know it’s unbelievabl e considering what you see and share 

 mounts boyfriend America but I was 32 once. Anyhow I came home and got Pat 

 pset because I was talking loud on the phone. And then 

 as talking to Wes and was a little after midnight and Pat came down again. I’m sure he’ll be.
glad I’m gone grandpa can chill out and I can get a vacation. I quickly 



 acked my clothes dream. I won’t be terribly tired

No comments: