Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Wednesday, October 2: HOT! 🥵 w/ Work and Yoga

Good day how are you? Morning feeling pretty comfortable in my bed. Feelings like 

 hat I really wanted to take the day off. I really can’t do that because I’m 
already taking a week off in California in three weeks. Then I’m planning a trip to Florida in January. I have a 

 ew supervisor by then. And I’ll be located relocated from my desk until January. Anyhow but I packed my shirt with me but I didn’t so I got really nervous and everything was OK after all. The 

 oss stores right across the street so I got myself a $15 shirt. I’m going to do it. Bernie Sanders has clogged arteries 
and needs heart surgery so his campaigns on hold at this point. It’s a real shame. I hope 


t’s OK. Yes it is getting pretty warm out here I decided to step out for

 lunch for a moment I already have lunch at my dad but I wanted 

 o take a breather outside. I’m plan to go to the meeting. I’m a lot

 less tired today thank goodness. Well I am down to my last 50 bucks 

 t this point. But I paid for everything. Cleaning SEPTA and the rent

. I have this report I’m gonna try to get it done just just to shower 

  can work hard even though I’m not altogether there yet. Well back to work Looney

 Tunes president.  In conversations with advisers he wanted to shoot migrants in the legs and build a 

 lligator infested moat around the border wall. God he’s such a loony tune dear God help us all and baby Jesus.

No comments: