Wednesday, October 09, 2019

Wednesday, October 9: Trump is The Worst!🤮 I Work


Good day good hump day. I woke up this morning pretty tired and lethargic it. It 

 eally was hard for me to get The Hill out of bed. But I made it. Once it got to work I 

 just felt a little dizzy in the head. Maybe it’s the remnants of the cold I 

 aven’t been able to quite yet. Well I’m going to meet somebody but that got 

 postponed since it’s going to rain and I don’t have a car.  Well it didn't 
take very long for Turkey to invade Syria 🇸🇾 after Trump ordered US 

 troops out.😮  History will recall this  time as the beginning of the decline of the

 United States of the global leader and a world power. It’s now 1:52pm.
 I was docked late 15 minutes today😮 I am not sure how the Fashion District (The Gallery) is going to fare here in Market East. It’s still a work in progress. I now work a block away and I have 

 eard mixed reviews thus far. Well shoot a slow day but at the end of the day I got bunch of reverse referrals from one place so that’s what I’ll be doing tomorrow 

 t least till lunch. It started to rain and it’s pretty cool outside. I started the last

 minute but I’ll go to yoga so I had to go to the Ross and the five below. 

 ive Below I got a five dollar umbrella and at the Ross I got a pair of 5 dollar Tommy 

 ilfiger shorts and some T-shirts can never have enough shorts or T-shirts

 in my world. I went to class and it was pretty decent. The room was first really hard

 and then it mellow down with a substitute teacher who I was  ot with

 before. She’s pretty good. I was really hungry more than I was thirsty for a change.

 And I then went to to target and got picked my drinks for a buck and then went to CVS to get a cold version of it and some bananas etc. really hungry. I manage used all my change to good effect which was cool.

No comments: