Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sunday, October 27: Trump Protest and Trump Booed at World Series

Hello boys and girls we didn’t go to yoga because we all slept in so lease 930 or 10 o’clock. After after Alice 

 cleaned out her car we packed and went to their weekly Sunday

 protest at the corner of Pomerado and Twin Peaks Rd. Across 

 he street is there’s trump lovers doing a Trump stir thing. They are so 

 n love with Trump it’s just amazing if not more during a climbing on top of 

 hat potato chip rock yesterday I tried not to be hostile and just like curiosity seeker at a freak  

  show. And it is a freak show. I’ve never been surrounded by MAGA Before it’s   new one for me. So I’m 
 taking pictures and videos and what not. Today is a really cool day compared to what it’s been since I’ve been here it’s overcast 

a little bit and windy and I’m on 20° cooler than it was several days ago. My sister says yet today would’ve been a good day to climb up the mountain. Well after the protest we just hung out

 at the house most of the rest of the day. It was overcast and cool. We watched some silly 

 omantic comedy and we skipped watching the story of John Wayne Gacy that do have buried 18 bodies under his

 house. We then watched  some Saturday Night Live skits which is very fun. Then we went to this park. Alice 

 nicknamed it mean park. It’s a small little park in the big oval sidewalks

 are you ride your bike or walk around on a flat surface. I did find out how I lost my
blog posting. Somehow my video cameras going and recorded internal functions of my phone so I’m going to put it as video  see what happens. The biggest highlight 

 f the day is win in the middle of the World Series while they were saluting the troops and 

 deservedly so, Trump image went up on the Teleprompter

 and there was a spontaneous round of boos. Then they started chanting “lock him up.“ Someone even had a banner strewn 

 across the balcony of national Park. That was definitely the highlight of the games since the 

 ationals got smothered 7 to 1 by the Houston Astros. It’s a pretty quiet day and the only 

 loudy day that I experienced. during my entire trip to San Diego. I’m looking at 2

 weeks and they are great videos and pictures of people booing Trump or holding

 signs like “veterans for impeachment.“ That’s why I was right behind home plate







No comments: