Friday, October 11, 2019

Friday, October 11: Work, Trump Corruption and a Long Weekend Starts

Hell-0 one and all! I was very tired and was late to work today. I feel ok just a bit beat!! Well I went 

 ogue and sent an email to my old district and the head of telecom here about my phone still being 215 560 3883. I was encouraged by a friend who ALSO 

 orked at Elmwood to send it since clients weren't well served calling my number. I hope I do not get too much static. I was hoping  there would be some action. I cc'd my supervisor this

 email (my Sup is away today). I texted my supervisor about another matter andd she said not to respond till she returns. I got another on-line training

 for LIHEAP. I will do that today. Might go to yoga at 5:30 but not sure.
I texted Helen today and will probably talk to her tonight. Well, I took care of some

 business with the Pa Department of revenue. It clears I forgot to file taxes forms for 2015 and 2016.I got it last year like we were off but this time 

 hat one. The guy with the guy Mark was very nice and told me just look up the tax forms on Google and go  to the my program and bring up the 2015 2016 W-2s. Fortunately 2015 with the last easily available

 year able to do that. I did pack it over. I had to take it over twice because 

  think the first time didn’t go through but I think it went through this

 time. In Trump impeachment news I saw an interesting report from  the online version of  "The Week." After Fox News released poll that made Trump Mad, Attorney General

 Bill Barr met with the head of FOX Rupert Murdoch. Umm nothing fishy there at all Huh?? In an interesting 

development Shep Smith resigned from Fox news today. He was one of the most critical folks on Fox of the trumpet ministration and the corruption

 and double dealings in lies. He will be missed. He was there for 23 years. Hard to believe  It was that long. Next on the long list of corruption articles. . Republican strategist and Never Trump conservative Rick Wilson unleashed a Twitter tirade On the reports thatAttorney General William Barr met with media tycoon Rupert Murdoch at his house,

No comments: