Monday, October 07, 2019

Monday October 7: ILL and Working and That’s It

After getting up early and eating breakfast I went back to sleep. I am definitely

 not feeling myself. My runny nose is subsided a lot and my scratchy throat is better but I definitely feel loopy. It’s  like I took an antihistamine or  other 

 cold medicine . I still got my appetite and my stomach feels a little off but I can still eat. I’m definitely  tired so going to 5:30 PM hot yoga class probably not the wisest move today. I hope I go 

 o bed real early and then I can hit the 6:00 AM class tomorrow. My 

 supervisor just so I just write out some of the procedures. She’s right I have on 

 omethings but I have a Nager‘s butt it would help especially when

 eel out of it like I do today.. Anyway, I went outside for a late 

 lunch around one and you know something it’s pretty warm today. I 

 idn’t bring a jacket. So I only got four hours left of work and then I’m just going to go straight 

 ome and make can easy on myself. It appears that the Supreme Court is ready to dismantle Roe v. Wade. They 

 ick it up in Louisiana. This is one of the reason conservative Brett Cavanaugh  the court so bad! Today


was really slow but I learned how to do another activity at  work.



 In fact @ 4;56PM a new email came from the community

 college.I do the unknown people and I think I got it down but I’ll find out tomorrow

. I would impress him that I was still at work at 4:57. Anyhow,

 I decided not to go to yoga but I am going to make a 530 meeting. 

 hat takes a lot less physical endurance than 90 minutes of 26 poses in 105° heat. 

  just read something on one of my apps that there are 476 ways not to say the word “SAID.“ Such as “she exclaimed  etc. etc. I thought it was interesting I’m taking the 21 putt putt bus home. It’s going to take

 forever because we have traffic. I eventually got home  and cooked up some pasta but first they did a little bit of shopping in Indian store 

 nd didn’t get any Indian stuff I got a couple provisions for the dishwasher so now

 I got a remember to get mouthwash. I may have plans for Wednesday and possibly the weekend with some new friends will see.

No comments: