Thursday, October 17, 2019

Thursday, October 17: Windy Day to Lift Myself and Take a Break

Well after half decent night of sleep I got up but I really didn’t want to. 

 here’s no way I was getting up for 5:30 AM yoga class and I have to call my sponsor of law for a meeting  because I was feeling like a lead turd. I did eventually got up and why it was 

 ard for me to keep it moving. Are you even got off at the fifth Street station side of the eighth Street station. 
 M hat itself wasn’t bad because it 

 as a nice walk in the sun was still out at that time. Even blurted out to my supervisor about feeling doll and gray. I didn’t little bit of work and then decided I would take a vantage of my 15 minute 
break and walk 

 o the Starbucks at Ethan Walnut. I’m not sure if that’s further away than death and Chestnut

 but anyhow the coffee feels good in my soul right now. The wind is 

 icked up in the clouds have gathered. It’s on maybe true but the coffee

 is good coffee. I’ve been working on some little odds and ends that

 need to be followed up. Feeling a little bit better and it’s time for Lunch. I 

 anceled my New Yorker subscription because they’re about

 to charge me $112 bucks to continue my subscription so that was 

 he catch of getting the cheap rate. 

  didn’t read the small print but I did read the email called to cancel.

 I also left a message for Michael Gessner two weeks late but 

 etter late than never I await his response. To show how much of a bold 

 ace profiteer Trump is he’s a awarding  the next G7 summit 

at the Doral Florida hotel that he and his family own! Draining the swamp?? YEH RIGHT!!😣☹️😮🤮🤑   This was quite  uplifting. It was an email from the Catholic match Institute because I was interested in Catholic match for about a minute. It’s had a good message.  Where did Jen do a 

 ew people out there. Heck,  I got an hour to finish copying these why he backed
occasions. I do need to get them done and I’ve been kind 

 f distracted. I just nibbled on a little bit of lunch and plan to go to Fairmount later on today. I may see your friend

 later on but I’m a little short. And you have to work something out on that end. I have that money from California. While I was scanning copies of 

 pplications I took a look at from “interesting” articles about rich people. Pretensions in Ambition Land Man 1st world problems. BOO! Hoo!  Here’s another one! Venture Capitalists taking a "Safari" to the Mid-West to find the next


place to populate. I don't think they will like the weather. Here’s another one of these pretentious venture capitalist   at Myers I’ll try to run things. They don’t believe in capitalism they believe in control and if the state can help him control then we might call that Fascism. This man envies the Chinese since they work 12 hrs. a day 6 days a week..

I bet he is like the NBA and kowtows to the Communist Leaders.Well anyway it was nice to have time to find funky 

 rticles about what procommunist capitalist are thinking these
days. It’s like the Republican Party there’s no morality and probably just getting what they want. Well I just thought I’d go to a meeting instead of the 730 yoga I need a physicalbreak from that at this point. This meeting was half the size of 

 uesday’s meeting where I sat on the floor. All kinds of folks including “Secret Agent Man” & the woman who purposely



 mispronounces my FIRST NAME!! ( e.g Merk) were there. Sunday can get packed just like Tuesday! Today was a bad day for the United States as we know it today and yesterday. From a past pointman to a 

incompetent judge to the chief of staff admitting that Trump was out to bribe the Ukraineto dig up stuff on the Democrats. Of course the Republicans did absolutely 
nothing
because they got their judges and their big tax cuts and they feel obligated to him and his rabid followers. “When
men on the chessboard to get up and tell you 
here to go.... And your mind is moving OOoooh.” Special thanks to the Jefferson Airplane 

No comments: