Thursday, October 10, 2019

Thursday October 10: Meeting at Wink, Working Stuff

Well I woke up later than I wanted to even though I had my alarm cranked up really loud. I was really 

 ired. I slept pretty well through
the night didn’t get up 1 million times so I’m not sure. Anyhow I got Saxby’s

 to meet the sponsor and at 7:20 AM. We had a good discussion. Then I went to the meeting 

 hich we were locked out of the original place so we all went out for breakfast at a place that used to be called “more than just ice cream.“ I think the name of it now
it’s called wink. It’s a place that has a dutch theme

 with Dutch language on some of the walls. It’s a charming little place. Second 

 ay in a run rate to-year-old work. My soup is away so I should be OK.I saw  some people used to work with 

 lmwood it was nice to see them in a new atmosphere. Here is an op-ed dated September 23 in the Washington post. This was

 written by 4 moderate Democrats in Congress. This turned  the tide for 

 mpeachment. This was in response to the the phone call that Trump made to the 

 kraine 🇺🇦 President. One of the main problems  is that the Republicans are so scared

 of Trump that they make  up any kind of rationalizations not to

 impeach him. This is in stark contrast w/ how they handled the Clinton impeachment inquiry. There are  15 members

 of Congress who were in  office at the time and 14 voted 

 o  to impeach or remove President Clinton  for lying about a blowjob.



For nearly three years, President Trump’s critics have 

warned that there might come a point when we face a genuine constitutional 

 risis, one that threatens our very democratic system. That constitutional crisis has arrived. Yup it sure has. Here’s an article written in August 25, 2018 in the New York Times.. It forewarned what is going on now witnessing with Trump. I also read an article dated in the summer of 2015 It was July 8, 2015  This is even before Trump was the nominee of the Republican Party. This is before  Republicans sold their soul for Trump! I worked on referrals for particular group. Most of the people are in rolled with some of them being at the urn center so I only had to send for Russo Fearls out of 19 that was sent to me in color in fact. Anyhow after that I had some time to kill so I looked up some old articles on trump That I featured in earlier sentences of this blog posting. And then got some thing to drink and had to go to a dentist appointment at 4 o’clock. It was a cleaning appointment and a goodbye a lot of black unfortunately. Going to get that mouthwash I’ve been forgetting mouthwash for the last two weeks. After that I went home and took a nap and then woke up in time for my 7:30 PM candlelight yoga class.

No comments: