Saturday, October 05, 2019

Saturday October 5: Chilly Fall In Fairmount and Green Eggs

Hi kids! Fall is HERE! I walked outside in 48 degree weather w/ a stiff 16 mph breeze 🥶 

 rr!When I went to the meeting and had some issue with the flight and American Airlines. 

 o I have to resolve that sometime today. Meeting was pretty cool it’s 

 omewhat sparse but it wasn’t bad. I and then took Uber to the Broad Street station so I could get downtown quicker to make the reservation for meeting a new friend for brunch. Going to meet at 

 reen eggs. Dirty it’s located at 13th and Locust. There’s always a long line for that place so I decided I needed to be there quickly. So I thought the Broad Street line Justin time and made a 

 eservation. I went to the bank try to take care of some of that business. There’s a big Streetfair Along 

 13th St. in a section in the city they call “Midtown Village.” I then waited

 and then my friend showed up and we got picked to chow down. We both had French 

 oast in the fridge goes there is absolutely delightful. We then went to the street fair and 

 njoyed that. She’s very nice and we got along easy and it was a nice time.. It was a 

 eautiful day for a street fair. I think we might see each other again. I had 2 hours 

 o kill so I took care of Mother Nature a couple times went to Starbucks but 

  didn’t have coffee because I know coffee before yoga is a really bad idea

. I then I got some water and went to the class. What a difference a cool 

 ay makes in the room yes I sweated but I wasn’t completely 

 ucking in air so that was good teacher was very nice and she’s very hands on and corrects students   politely and nicely which I do 

 eed because Sometimes it’s hard to see what I’m doing. Anyhow after I left class, I watched all the youngsters going out for a night on the town across the street because there’s several fancy 

 estaurants along Sansom Street between 15th and 16th St. I didn’t

 decide to go over my buddy Mike’s house I like hanging out with 

him is really easy-going and just chill. We share a lot of characteristics

 and we can release it was just fun just to sit and chill and have it easy to get to.

No comments: